Friday, February 04, 2005

Back to Normal

Soooo i guess everything is back 2 normal now, my ocugh cough's are pretty much gone kinda..... theres this big kuffufin down the street from my place and like 100ave is all blocked off.... i want 2 snoop but i'm lazy and its cold out.... but but my brother bought Smallville season1 and thats all me and him have been watching at night time. i've started to relly like the lex luthor character. well not just the character but the actor himself (Michael Rosenbaum) mmmm who though bald guys could be hot. haha but yeah hes really pretty and i like his character. sometimes he reminds me of stevo from sum41, and someone else too but i just cant quite rmember. short msg today. i'm actually getting tired. might go 2 the studio to paint 2morrow. oil painting is so frustuerating. the paint doens't dry and it gets all over my clohtes....deeerg

No comments: