Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Yo hoho, check out the awesome turkey cake that me and my brothers and Ling had. It was great. I've always wanted 2 have one of these. I made my brother drive all the way down to whyte ave to check and see if they had one. When he drove into the parking lot and passed by the entrace i had my face smushed to the car window trying 2 get a peek at their freezer. When i seen they had a turkey cake inside i actually screamed, "I SEE THE TURKEY CAKE!!!!" (and interupted my brother.) I actually ran across the parking lot to baskin robbins.... pretty sad eh? Hahaha. The cake cost 25bucks, and Felix, Terence, Ling and me ate it all in one sitting. now THATS sad. hahah. We went to Swiss Chalet for dinner, the chicken there was really good i thought. I never ordered ribs before but for some reason that combo platter was really enticing today. Delichit.
Ling also showed me some of her Lush products. I never really liked the store before because i felt awkward in it. But Ling let me dook around w/ one of her good smelling massage bars, and its been like 5 hours and i can still smell it. Its also delichit. I am tempted to go to Lush now and buy a bunch of products.
Sigh. I wish i was rich, married, and living in new york

No comments: