Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cirque du Soleil: Delirium



Hello everybody, so I just came back from Rexall Place after watching Cirque du Soleil. It was pretty amazing. I love watching entertainment circus. (not animals) They are so magical. I get really nervous when people do dangerous stunts. But yes today was pretty great. I will forever remember Mohawk Man, Prepubescent Boy, Sleeveless Guitar Man, Guitar Man with Sleeves, and Drummer. I secretly took pictures at the end. And i had an EXCELLENT photo of Sleeveless Guitar Man, but.... i got too excited when i was taking his picture and the photo turned out blurry. Right after i took the picture, he bowed and left. I was sad. hahaha. But all the performances were really good. I especially liked the hula-hoop lady, and the performers w/ the ribbons. So nice. So yeah, i kept on watching the musicians. haw haw. The guitar players kept on looking into the audience and into the depths of my soul. hohoho. And then there was the good looking mohawk man. haha he had abs of steel. And prepubescent boy. During one act, there were 4 groups of dancers. Each of them was a boy girl pairing except for prepubescent boy, he had a butch man dance w/ him. I laughed. But yes it was pretty good, the 'Special Effects' were really really neat, even if fairly simple, they worked out really really well. If they came to Edmonton or my city again i would definiately go. Even though the tickets were really expensive, because i bought them so long ago it didn't really dawn on me. So yeah i'll say it was worth it. I bought a mask, it looks scary, but it was the prettiest one there. But yeah, i should probably stop writing on here and go do some homework. I have a lot to do, and midterms to study for....*sob sob*

No comments: