Sunday, January 01, 2006

Oh lord, how you mock me

Long time since i wrote? Like a week or something. I was just reading my previous entry and it reminded me, my bus ride back here was horrible. I didn't get to sit next to a gorgeous looking man. I got to sit next to a fairly large man who i dont think showered for a good few days. He was extremely phlegm-fully sick and snored....*sob sob* at grasslands his friends woke him up and that was the only reason i was able to slip past him 2 get some food. When i got back on the bus he had passed out and i tapped him on the shoulders a good 3,4 times before i started jabbing and loudly saying *excuse me* (i believe the whole bus was snickering at me behind their seats. So, i took off one shoe and hoppped over the bee-yatch. That was that. And then me and my mom went out 2 etown for 3 days so she could get some shopping in. and i bought 2 pairs of shoes and a new jacket! yay. hahah Um.... oh right. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope my fellow readers (which i realize i have none) are doing well. I got my first *A* in university everyone! yay yay. Hahah, just now i spent an hour and a half writing a email with my mom to send back 2 her family in HK. I was searching the internet for characters because i dont know how to write them out manually....good ol' copy and paste. Em.... what else. Oh i was watching the countdown in NY times square, and i was imagining how sweet it would be if a single girl (ie me) was in times square watching the ball thingy fall and couples around her were bringing in the new year w/ a kiss. When the complete stranger standing next to her grabbed her and gave her a kiss just because he didn't want to be left out (and because he saw that she was a little sad too of course) hahaha have i ever mentioned that i'm a hopeless romantic? Oh speaking of, i seen quinton and sterling today. hahaha how uncanny. They both look exactly the same which is hilarious. I have at least changed my hair style. Q&S both look like they just graduated from high school. With the exception that Sterling has the body of a shrunken arnold swartzenegger and drives a tiburon....dirty bastard. Hahaha. quinton asked me if i was busy on monday and invited me out 2 the slopes to snowboard.... um.... haha unsure if he was just asking to be nice or possibly......possibly..... aah nothing. Hahaha. *le sigh* Remember what i said about flings corinna. Welp, gotta go now okey. oh sigh. just thought of you....happy new year craig....

No comments: