Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Romeo, oh Romeo

wherefore art thou Romeo?....seriously where are you? bwa. I was out xmas shopping this past week and i found this kids jewelry box and it played the prettiest song ever ! It was the last one there and it was out of its original box so i coudln't find the song name. All the other jewelry boxes were playing typical tunes like brahmns lullaby and swan lake or something. I asked both my brother and my friend if they knew what the song was and my brother was like *romeo and juliet* and i didn't believe him and i spent like 20 minutes trying 2 find the packaging with no avail. Today however i felt inclined to go online 2 look for romeo and juliet. Because i had a slight feeling that maybe my brother was right. The first 5 songs i found were like classical tchaikovsky and mozart-y stuff and they weren't the ones i was looking for. Sooo i cleaned up my room a bit and then just right now i went 2 look for it again. and Voila! boy my brother is smart. Hiiigh-yaaah, sooo 2morrow i have 2 get up early and go back 2 WEM and look for some presents for my two bro-thers. I think i'm aiming for some clothes. Tra lal aaaa. My mom is coming back out with me on the 26th or something so that she can get her hair cut. Oy oy. I found those shoes that Sherry from work had! hohoh i was so happy. siiigh. Did i mention to anyone that i'm almost broke? erg arg. Soooo i think i'm going to go 2 bread now then okey! (whats with all the exclamation marks today ey, haha) Oo oo, PS i'm going back 2 fort mac 2morrow. So i prolly wont have an entry for a few weeks. I'm scared someone will bootleg the turntableau i purchased for my uber cool cousin, on the bus while i am being distracted by overly gorgeous men. *Sigh* Fare-thee-well

No comments: