Friday, January 27, 2006

你微笑时好美

.... i actually dont know what that means but my friend told me today its scary. If anyone knows....feel free to drop me line. yes indeedy. Anyhoo, that's the name of this mandarin song i have been listening 2 non stop today and yesterday. Its berry pretty ladies and gents. Hohum. i'm trying 2 procrastinate and hope that my hotmail will start working again. something is wrong with mine, and apparently only my account. bah. But anyhoo. I was doing soemthing thinking couple days ago. And apparently my design instructor is not as young as i thought he was....HHHhmm. I thought he was like a few years older than us, but apparently hes been teaching for *quite* some time now. oh...AND *and* he has....wrinkles... gasp. haha but hes still a pretty funny instructor. Aaaah, we have a whole bunch of new sushi chefs at work. oh yes... after the good looking one got fired and i came back from fort mac we apparently got another good looking one. And this one i thinks pretty good looking on a constant basis. haha. OH *and* he speaks cantonese AND t...tai...tas....the language that gramma and grandpa speak...OHOHO hahah but alas, this is corinna we are talking about. haha. um...oh and. today, i used my new mandarin skills at work... oh yeah baby check out those skillz. hahah a china man came in today and he started talking 2 all the servers in mandarin, and eventually he just waved me down and started ordering in mandarin. hahah. hahah but i still suck and i thought he said he wanted 2 pay for another customer's bill as well (because he bought everybody a glass of wine) and he was like (glare) no...just mine. hahah *oops* aaaah. welp anyhow i'm going to go sleep now mate's. see ya'll later

No comments: