Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh Jimminey Cricket....

I have accumulated so many stories to tell over these past few days that i have a feeling this blog entry will be quite lenghty. On....Friday i believe it was, i was taking the train to the U. and I seen this lady, i guess she had a... a hangnail i believe you call it. (Those little small flaps of skin that flap up kinda near your fingernails) and i guess she was trying 2 bite it off. Pretty normal, yes. But she started like.....molesting her finger. I became extremely disturbed, but yet could not tear my eyes away. And even when i finally did i could still ehar her... guh...sucking and doing whatever the hell she was doing to her finger. And then, she stopped and put her hand down on her bag (that one finger still shiny from the saliva) and then like 5 seconds later she'd pick it back up and do exactly the same thing. She did it like 4 times i swear. Those poor guys in front of her. They musta been there since like Clareview because one guy seemed WAY to engrossed in his textbook, while the other guy stared at this spot on the floor like his life depended on it. But i finally looked away...however curiosity brought me back just in time to see the lady pick her nose. And like i guess this is a pretty normal thing to do if you try and do it inconspicously. but this lady was like....searching for treasure. And boy she shure found some. However, the most disturbing part to this story was where she put her....*treasure*....Now ladies and gentlemen, when you dont have kleenex where is the grossest place you can put a booger....if any of you ppl said *in your mouth* you are correct! Thats right folks, you heard me, in her mouth....shshshttssh...(thats my sound of when soemthins gross and i dont knwo what to say)... oh dawg. Its actually a lot grosser when i tell it in person w/ all the actions and sounds... Sigh, i seem 2 believe that a lot of otehr things happened these past few days but i can only seem 2 remember 2 main stories, 1 of which i have already told you.... Oh well. I'll start #2. So Sunday was Chinese New Years (新年快乐 to everybody) I woke up at like...10AM so i could go 2 kingsway. (I had went 2 WEM yesterday and bought nothing and was feeling particularly empty) So i went 2 kingsway and spend money on stuff i later deemed unnecessary. 2 books that weren't extremely good and 2 hairpins that i have no where to put since i have next to no hair....sigh. So i eventually got home and got ready for work. Me and my brothers were trying 2 call home (fort mac) to say happy new years to everybody but the phone was busy for like...2 hours. So i went 2 work. And it was slow there so i called from my cell to say happy new years, and once again (2 hours later) the phone is still busy. But i finally get through another 2 hours later and wish aaaaall my aunts and uncles happy new year. Then i ask 2 talk 2 my gramma. and Literally the translated conversation went like this, "WEI? IsThisCorinna?OhHiYes, HappyNewYearsToYouTo, I'mPlayingMahjongRightNowCan'tTalk,Bye!* ...sob i'm so unloved. Hahah. Anyhoo, i got some lucky moolah from mah boss (Hey i've been working at Kyoto for a year now yay!) And then me and my brothers and Jess went out for dinner at Taipan Cafe, which i have to say is one of my favourite restaurants : ) Jess got her nose pierced at it had huge crusties on it, and we kept commenting on how it seemed 2 get bigger and bigger. But anyways. we went home tralala. I watched some tv. At 1 30 i stood up to turn off the TV when the phone rang. I picked it up and it was Jess asking us to take her to the hospital because she took a shower and her nose wouldnt' stop bleeding. Now i figured it was pretty bad because me and her aren't pussies and i figured she wouldn't go 2 the hospital unless it was really really REALLY bad. So i grabbed the 2 new books i bought we all went 2 the emergency ward at the hospital because thats the only thing thats open at 2AM. Dear Lord there were so many ppl there. But i guess since Jess managed to fill up an entire facecloth w/ blood in 5 mintues they figured it was worth looking at sooner, so she didn't have 2 wait that long. (I feel so sorry for the lady w/ the broken wrist who had been there since 8PM and finally got admited at 4AM.) But actually a lot of the patients at hospitals are really nice, (and funny i'll say considering how much pain some of them must be in) So, it turned out that whoever had pierced Jess' nose (this lady at Orchid in WEM for those who wish to know) pierced it right through an artery. (who knew noses had arteries. the lady at Orchid didn't thats for sure) Anyways Jess said after they took the piercing out blood started gushing out of her nose like a friggen faucet, and she said she went into shock for a few minutes. HoBoy. So.... long story short we ended up staying at the RAHospital till 6 30AM. I came home and ate a fudgsicle cuz i was craving one and set my alarm clock to ring 5 hours later....Stupid thing is at 9AM this morning i somehow knocked my alarm clock down onto the floor causing the batteries to shoot out and resulting in the missing of my class....Bitch. Arg. But! There actually is a plus side. I went 2 Des class early today and i used 3 entirely new machines successfully today! Hohoho i'm so happy. hahah. I made a world! And Then me and Jess, Jen, Cathy and Tara went 2 BP's to eat dinner. (iris didn't come because she was feeling under the weather. Which was sad because i finally remembered 2 bring those xmas crackers) Our server was kinda rude i think, and i ended up once again paying for way more than i ate....i think i paid something like....25$ for my panzerotti roll ($8.75) a drink and like....5 chicken wings. Siiigh. HEY CORINNA AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DIETING???? Hoy i'm forgetting about that. *slap slap* Okay well i think thats all the main stuff that i wanted 2 tell. I should prolly go to bread anyhoo....

No comments: