Friday, March 11, 2005

STUPID SHIT HEAD

OKAY, i'm so FUCKING pissed off right now that i could fucking break something. I dont care if you read this or not anymore you fucker, cuz its about time someone told you. STOP THINKING OF ONLY YOURSELF. GAWD. So i told my cousin today that i was planning on coming back home during the spring cuz i dont have classes, and i can make a lot more money up in fort mac than i can in edmonton, cuz A) i get paid more by the hour, and B) i get a lot more hours. And being a university student i need the money. and she goes *Yeah, you need MY money*??? uh okay. so i was like...*riight, i'm taking over my mom's shifts dude, she needs the time off, and even if she has to work its not like you guys dont need the help* every day i hear someone complain of how mofo busy it is or something. and its like it just wont sink in her MOFO DENSE HEAD. GAWD I'M NOT TAKING AWAY HER FUCKING SHIFTS. i'm working my FRICKEN moms shifts so she can take some FUCKING TIME OFF. NOT TO MENTION, I highly doubt shes gonna skip class so she can work in the morning.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH MY FUCKING GOD, i think i fucking broke something punching all that shit. stupid shit. so yeah i hope everyone in etown enjoys my company for the rest of the year cuz i'm not going anywehre for awhile. friggen JESUS. i'm going to go and paint soemthing now.

No comments: