Saturday, January 15, 2005

oh wow

Oh the miracles of what one decides to do after waking up at 4AM after watching a horror movie. after many months of procrastinating i finally went and got one of these blog things....now i can be like the normal peoples and stop writing myself emails....heehee. This ones gonna be short for today methinks. I went and watched *White Noise* w/ some friends today. and then I came home and got into an arguement with my cousin that resulted in my........ going to bed early. This is not something i normally do....Hell its just not something i do. Why? Because i end up lying eyes wide open at 4AM deciding to never what a horror movie again.....but they're so gooood... le sigh. i think that'll be good for now. i'm gonna go and mess around w/ other stuff.

No comments: