Sunday, January 30, 2005

Coffee is my Drug

id like to think i have some weird alien body that doesn't process drugs and alcohol and caffine properly, since they seem 2 have the reverse effect on me. i dont know why i brought that up. but alas, i somehow managed to get a hefty amount of pics up on my piczo site. i'm one of those people who doesn't have that many pictures of me, and when i do take pictures its w/ the digital camera and am therefore lazy to print them out. it reminds me of a little photo album. i wanted to say something but i forget what now.
note to self, never look a kiosk employee in the eye again....me and jess got duped again. we both bought a pair of shades....its not even sunny out yet. haha. maybe i should go to bed soon though, i've gotta work tomorrow.

No comments: