Thursday, February 16, 2006

New York has finally arrived

Oh goodness i was very afraid i'd never made it to today. Did i mention last post that this week was HELL. pure sweet evil hell. Ugh, I finally got around to starting 2 pack yesterday. Its always amazing that no matter how early i get and how little sleep i have that day, when 11 PM rolls around i always end up being wide awake. So i packed basic stuff yesterday. I'm worried i'm ging to get 2 NY and the first thing i will do is unpack and go *OH SHIT I FORGOT ____* I usually have my luggage half packed like months before a trip. Ugh, welp currently i am emptying out the memory card on my digicam. Hohoh, Then if i have time i will pack some more, then i gotta go 2 WEM 2 do some desperate last minute shopping before i go to work. Oh yes, did i mention that v-day was also pure hell? hoy. As was my design 'presentation' yesterday. I must have some type of disease when it comes 2 oral presentations in front of classrooms. I have absolutely no problem talking 2 small groups, but like, larger than 8 or something and i start 2 get really nervous and i often blank out. Maaaaaan life is horrible. Anyhoo, i'll prolly write one more post tonight after ive finished packing and am just lounging around. alrighty folks!

No comments: