Sunday, February 05, 2006

boo hoo

sob sob, this 'always' happens. Soooo, i've been daydreaming a lot about a certain someone recently. But today when i went 2 work i felt extremely awkward around him...hahaha.... which resulted in me not saying a single word to him today. *sob sob* The exact opposite of what i daydream about. Hahah i was being one of those creepy girls that stares at guys when they're not looking. I almost walked into our samurai head today because of that. haha. Aaaah he certainly is dreamy (i hope i'm not older than him....)But still....i wonder what he looks like outside of work. I've never seen him out of work clothes before. And from experiecne all my sushi chefs look better in street clothes (With the exception of bento C man. Hes good looking in his work clothes cuz they're formal.) Hoho maybe on SUNDAY i'll see him out of his work clothes since i work all day that day. Ohohoh.... Welp, yesterday i was trying 2 draw some sketches for my upcoming design project. (Children's Stool) and i was having severe designers block. And i somehow managed to turn on my cpu and download a template to make a real life paper mario. I was going to post a picture of the mario that i proudly made in 5 hours but its been a year since i posted a picture and i've forgetten how. (i also believe i no longer have 2 program for it....) HOY i just realized i have really musckly legs when i flex em'...yeesh. Oh wow it seems like my NY trip is getting closer and closer. I gotta start packing and getting all my stuff ready. Lots to do Lots to do! *tee hee* mario your so cute....

No comments: