Wednesday, January 17, 2007

prophesizing the future??

.... is possibly my new calling ;) Hahaha if all else fails. I dug out my tarot cards last week and started reading my fortune a lot. And i know that the cards are supposed 2 be really generic so they could hold true to anyone, but I think my readings have been creepily true (on a good day that is). For starters I keep on drawing a lot of cards from the cups suit. And i never knew this the very first time but apparently if there are a lot of 'cup' cards in your reading it means that there is a lot to do with the feelings of the heart. And personally I believe that is true cuz I always have like... unreturned feelings/ dissapointment in love life. yadda yadda. Hahah. Um... what else. Oh right, my readings, everytime i do them, always are negative. Its quite depressing too. Like my cards are almost always upside down and they say things like... i've been taken advantage of, Im a lonely person, etc, etc. Last week it said that I was going to meet a guy who isn't very energetic and doesn't enjoy going out/doing activities. (so devastated). And then at work I was did Jason, Yvonne, and Henry's reading. Jason's said that he would advance in work/ come into more money, and that he was going to meet a girl who he might settle down w/. (When i read that, and remembered what my reading was i was SHOCKED). And then I read Yvonne's and it said... soemthing like she was going to meet a tall dark and handsome guy who was energetic and enjoyed going out. (SAY WHAAA???) Haha and then i read Henry's and it said that he is a wealthy family man, and he will be coming into MORE money. Henry and Jason's part about the money is pretty true from my POV since jason is getting promoted to head chef at the new southside location. But what happened next i was NOT expecting. I went 2 work yesterday and the chefs/servers were making fun of jason cuz he was GOING ON A DATE!! holy shit do I rock or what? hahah Apparently him and the new hostess were taking a liking to each other. I told jason that his fortune came true and he said *well i was expecting that to happen in like a few years, not 2 days* I laughed. hahaha. So lady's and gents a secret admirer of mine is shall no longer be admiring me. Hah hah... yeah it was a little bit dis-heartening, but at the same time, Why Should I Care? I mean its not like I liked him right. And also if I did, i had a lot of chances. YARG i dont even know why i'm writing this blog, since I have a feeling that it sounds kinda jealous. harr...which i'm NOT.

No comments: