Friday, September 08, 2006

Planning for Animethon 14....

So...while slacking off today i was looking up pictures of cosplayers from Animethon 13. And then i started thinking of people that i could be. And so yeah, i'm going to write out a small list of possibilities. Oh yaaah. i still have like unfinished Miwako costume in my closet...maybe i should consider that too.... And to think that i paid money for a wig and never used it....maybe halloween. But anyways. So far I've thought of being these characters.
-Dante from Devil May Cry 3. (might have to do something about that bare man chest he shows though....
-Hayate from Naruto. (even though hes dead i thought he was pretty cool)
-Temari from Naruto. (aside from Anna this is actually the first girl that i've wanted to cosplay as. Both of her costumes are pretty neat so we'll see)
-Dark from DNAngel. (because nobody can resist a swashbuckling thief)
-Michael from Angel Sanctuary (I like Michael...besides i'm the perfect height...which is short)
-Tifa from FF7 Advant Children (this one is really just because i like Tifa and the costumes ive seen so far didn't do her justice....)
-Livio from Trigun Maximum (i just added this on sept. 12 because after my 9th time reading vol. 9, i have come to the conclusion that Livio the Double Fang is awesome. His costume prolly isn't that hard either. Its actually really simple. Pretty much exactly the same as Wolfwoods plus white hair and better accessories. I just have to keep an eye out for a good skull mask during halloween)

Does anyone worry/wonder that i seem to like cosplaying as men most the time..... Maybe its just cuz girl costumes aren't as neat. Also could have to do w/ the fact that i think i can make myself look more handsome than i can pretty. haw haw haw. So yeah. As of right NOW i'm thinking Temari or Dark. Just because their costumes would probably be the easiest to make but if you add the right accessories it can look really really good. Dante and Hayate's costumes look kinda hard. I'd assume material for a long red Trenchcoat would be pretty expensive, not to mention i'd have to make good props. I'd mainly do Dante so that i could dye my hair white and do his face. Pretty much the same thought for Hayate. I wouldn't look forward to making the vest (so many pockets!!!) But i'd want to do his face. (so many cosplayers i've seen do such a good job on costumes but the make up/hair is really really bad.) Michael is probably just a thought because he is cool. I would have to cut my hair supah short and i dont know if i could draw the tattoo on myself. We'll see about Tifa, I'd have most problems w/ the shoes i'd think.
But yah, thats the main theme behind this entry. Hahah i'm a loser. I dont know what i want to be for halloween this year though...we'll see.

No comments: