Saturday, September 23, 2006

dreaming of nightmares

So i should have been asleep like... 5 hours ago. but yeah, we all know when it comes to regimines i'm all talk and no....do.... Buuut anyways, while making my last rounds on this cpu o'mine i tried to think of some last thing to do that would postpone my need to turn of the computer and go to sleep. AND i thought of recapping the nightmare that i had last night. It shure was freaky y'all. I haven't had a nightmare in a long time and i actually woke up and my heart was pounding. hahah never the less i immediatly closed my eyes and *thought happy thoughts* before my imagination went into overdrive and shadows started taking on scary shapes. Hahah, but anyways so heres the dream that i had:
I was in school taking notes about Ancient Egypt and then our textbook had a picture of a mummifed Egyptian Princess. And it was an actual dried up corpse (not one of those completely wrapped up bodies) And i remember looking intensely at the long leathery boney fingers of the mummy and shuddering thinging how creepy those were. And then flash to a group of me and some friends talking to this new egyptian exchange student. And everyone was like *oh shes so pretty, shes so friendly, she's so nice, yadda yadda yadda* (me included) And then, flash to some hallway where everyone was walking down the hallway laughing and joking. When suddenly the girl stopped walking and started crying. Naturally everybody crowded around her and asked her what was wrong. She said through sobs *I'm so jealous of you guys. Your life is so fun and carefree.... (And then i noticed her skin started to slowly dry out)....your life is the complete opposite of mine....my family is very strict.... and i'm expected to live my life a certain way....* Then she looked up and said *i want your lives* And right at that moment her skin started turning into that mummy princess from class. I distinctly remember seeing those fingers dry up exactly like the picture in the textbook and it creeped me out so much. I think she started hobbling towards me and then i jolted away.....HOOO MAN it creeped me out really bad. hahaha.

No comments: