Sunday, September 25, 2005

New York Here I come Baby

ho hooo, so yup, i'm going to NY in february. whoo aaaah. so exciting. But i'm a bit scared that i will get scammed. I got a few info sheets today and one full sheet was about the dangers of new york. hahaha... maaaan. Welp, last week went by purdy fast. Jess and her mom came out on friday. And then i went to see Swan Lake on tuesday with iris, ling and tara. um.... I forget whatelse. But it certainly was a productive weekend. Erg, theres supposed to be soemthing really important i wanted to say but its completely left my mind. ho hum. Classes are coming along nicely i guess (except accounting) yes even econ is okay. Or at least the homework is coming along....*okay* I haven't even cracked a peek at the acctg text yet. Its going to be like psych all over again. My design instructor appears to be ignoring me. It makes me sad. hahaha its okay. Em, mandarin class is going into character writing this class. everyone congratulate me for not dying in the first week since all we did was say ju, qu, xu. Everyone appears to be quitting now. At YC, my brother told me the bimbo quit (prolly cuz they call her a bimbo) and so did a long time waitress. At kyoto, 2 of the waitress' gave their 2 weeks notice. but aside from that thursday was a fun day. Ricardo doesn't think i'm an idiot anymore! hahaha success. me jenn and him were reading the sex advice column in the SEE paper. aaaaah. (Tell me, what are the no no's of going to have sex with an internet 'friend' who tells you to meet them in their dark apartment room, asks you to take off all your clothes and comes into the room w/ a towel covering their head?) Ah its all good. haha. Today i made a trek around the south part of etown, picking up all my moms beauty needs. (sometimes i'm glad i'm butch and don't spend millions of dollars on skincare products) Oh right, just had to voice this. But on tuesday (ballet day) irish was....yes ladies and gentlemen late once again. I told her to come pick me up at six FOURTY FIVE at work (ballet started at 8 but i still wanted 2 go home and drop off my bookbags and stuff and fix my hair or something) well anyhoo thank goodness it wasn't busy. 6 45 rolled around....nada. 5 minutes later i called iris and her mom picked up her cell saying that she *just left* JUST LEFT? good gawd, and she still has 2 traverse down that huge flight of steps, take the train to corona, and walk down jasper. man i was soooo angry. so anyways at 7 10, her sister calls me (cuz i called her like 20 times) and i was like "where are you guy's?" *we're at your place* and i was like (smack head) so i ran home and i was like *DIDN'T I SAY 6 45 AT WORK* (i think this is the first time i've ever scolded iris before) so anyways i went into my apartment and frolicked around for maybe 10 mintues and i was like *aaargh so late, so hot* and she goes *we still have 45 mintues you know* ugh. I dunno why i didn't say this then, prolly cuz i was in rage but still. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH TIME WE HAVE LEFT, ITS THE FACT THAT I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME AT A CERTAIN TIME AND ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE LATE. one of these days iris, i tell you, your tardiness will get the best of you. i mean i wouldn't care if you were late once in awhile cuz nobody's on time everytime, but i've never seen someone be late every single time practically. Oh, and then tara got angry at iris because *we* made her wait at the jubilee for 15 minutes (coincedentially 6 45 to 7 00 is 15 minutes....) and then iris and tara started yelling at each other. huuuuh. but that was last week. Oy today this bitch lady closed the elevator door on a guy. Seriously if she wasn't yacking on the phone like an ape and a FUCKIN IDIOT she seriously should have heard the guy buzz himself in let alone start walking into the elevator. No need for those jabby fingers of yours to push the *close door button* like your going to die. and after he started to slowly get crushed by door she didn't make any movement to open up the door again. I shoulda smacked her eh? hahah naw i wouldn't, but the thought had dawned on me. Cathy told me i've gotten a lot meaner. Which if i think about it, is true. hahah she's lucky that i didn't yell at her for saying that cuz i was tempted to. hahaha. I dunno what changed but I dont seem to get suckered into doing stuff i dont want to anymore. Like last year it'd be like *corinna gimme 50 bucks and jump into this pool of spiders* and i'd be like.....*sigh...okay* Now i'm like *screw that shit*. and i guess thats why cathy thinks i'm mean, because i dont follow her to do pointless things anymore. BOY this blog sure has changed. Its like a dish up the dirt blog now. hahah i'm horrible...HORRIBLE I TELL YA. but. i gotta go now. buy some groceries 2morrow. later everyboby

No comments: