Thursday, June 30, 2005

weird dreams

ho hum,
i've been having a lot of weird dreams recently. Last week, I dreamt i was a super villan. But it was pretty cool cuz i could fly, and everybody knows i love flying. I could also shoot like....bullets out of my fingers. I didn't plan on being a villian it was just that i kept on accidentally killing ppl. Like, the police were after me and i kept trying 2 fly away and they'd shoot at me and i'd dodge then like...natural reflex i'd shoot back and like they'd all get shot in the heads and stuff. And then the cops got angry and sent in their arnold swartzenegger of SWAT. and in came....emilio estavez....dont ask why. but he was in like total rambo gear and he tried to capture me but...i slipped through his fingers and eventually ran away from my family....and then i woke up...hahah it was cool cuz i could fly.
I just suddenly rememberd this dream, but ....me and a group of ppl got stranded on an island and it was like....gilligans island meets survivor. and....um i think the plane exploded or something and my friend fell to the sand and i ...flew...and was gonna go get him but the bad guys were near by so i uncontrollably flew myself backwards into the water. and then later on i found my friend and dragged him to our *secret* set up camp place that was nice and well ration stocked....then i dont remember the rest.
The dream i had today took me seriously by surprise cuz the night before i was looking at my friends grotesque book of diseases and i was scared i was going 2 dream of having like....everything. But anyways, this ones gonna be more detailed cuz i remember it more clearly....Sooo...i *think* i was either married to or had some kinda relationship with Justin (this guy i knew and kinda liked from highschool). And my *former* best friend Katherine and her long term BF Drew were there too. And we were in this room and then suddenly Justin like...i dont remember clearly but he like grabbed me and he had this pill in his hand and it was supposed to make me die. (Drew had one too). And obviously i was trying not to swallow the pill and like tears were coming out of my eyes cuz i couldn't believe Justin was doing this to me. But in the end he won and i swallowed the pill. And i started crying, and he held me and read me like....*the* most sweetest heart wrenching goodbye poem ever. And after that I didn't feel so bad about dying because ...iforget. So i like...snuggled into his lap and held onto him and closed my eyes. And then i *awoke* in this totally different room and Kat was there too (having just awoke from the death pill sleep). And Justin and Drew were no where to be seen, and when i asked Kat how Drew gave her her pill and what he said after she said *....idunno he just gave it to me and didn't do anything after* and then, i really awoke...hahah yeaaah the story was really rushed but after i woke up i felt really happy and sad. Hhaha i hope it doesnt mean i'm jealous. not to mention i haven't seen justin in like....2 years. hahah how bizarre

No comments: