Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I could have touched John Cena....

Never ceases to fail people. I corinna have THE most bad luck in the whole world. A while back ago i bought TWO sets of edmonton smackdown tickets, and i didn't know which ones would be the better seats. (row 8 seats 15&16 or row 11 seats 6&7). someone told me that 5&6 would be a lot closer to the ramp and i tried comfirming it with rexall place and ticketmaster, and they were about as helpfull as a tub of crap. So i took a random guess and decided 2 keep seats 6&7....i sold the other tix to this guy today with a red hat for 80$. I get to rexall palce today and there are like hordes of ppl trying to buy any type of tickets for like...100+ bucks and i was like...DAMMIT who told me no one would be here trying 2 buy last minute tixs????. and then i get into the areana and the lady seats us and we're like in the middle of nowhere practically. and like 20 mintues later BOOM red hat stands up in front of me and hes got like....THE best seat in the house. Right next to the ramp, in the corner on TV....i like sat down and cried almost. complete bullshit. So pissed off. ARG. what an unlucky person I am. i think i will now go and splurge money on expensive shoes....damn it

No comments: