Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Shortly after I posted yesterday's post, B gave me call.


He just had a funny story to tell me and chatted for a bit and then asked if I was gonna go out and play Pokémon. I actually was thinking about it and had just finished my hw, so I ended up going out to meet up.


We walked around dwtn for a couple hours and he bought me a hot cocoa.  Somehow we got on the topic of girls and he called the girl that he was seeing his girlfriend, and I started feeling kinda sad because before, he would just say The girl that I'm kinda seeing. It was getting pretty close to midnight so we started heading back and he said he would walk me home. But then his girlfriend messaged him to say she was on her way to his place. And he said 'Oh I guess X is on her way over to see me. Wasn't expecting that but that's a nice surprise'.


And, I just started feeling really sad.


Eventually we made it close to his place and his gf said she was already there and he said 'Okay, I'm almost there, and I'm pretty bundled up so I'll be really warm.'


And, I just felt my heart crush itself.


We got to the fork in the road and he looked at me and asked if I wanted a ride home. I laughed and said no, your gf is waiting. And he asked again 'Are you sure?'


I'm fine.


And I smiled and left.


And as soon as I was half a block away my eyes started watering uncontrollably. All the way back home and into bed.

No comments: