Monday, November 07, 2016

Falco Lombardi

Because Geez Louise....

I genuinely think sometimes when I talk to B for multiple days straight, and then don't talk to him for a day.

I go through withdraw.

Oh. Em. Gee.

How pathetic.

Like genuinely, if he doesn't reply back to a text of mine (that's not a question) I just take it that he's busy, or he needs a break from talking to me every day, so I just lay off and leave him alone till whenever. Usually he's the one that breaks the ice again but once in awhile (like today) I keep checking my phone to see if he's messaged or called me, and then feel a little bummed that he hasn't.
And then usually I think of some stupid idea to text him and then I see how pathetic I look and go try and do something distracting.

Oh.

Look.

I have Japanese HW to do.

Lets go do that :(

No comments: