Sunday, January 26, 2014

So. Tired.

Trying to reach some goals for 2014.
I think I'm doing a pretty good job~
Doing a lot, a lot A LOT better this month. Happier, heart doesn't feel heavy. It's good to be normal again :)
Anyhow, I've FINALLY started my home reno's. Finally. I'm sooooo happy right now that things are in motion. Laminate is in, and they are starting the tile and kitchen right now. Everything is a huge effing mess, but I'm very happy. Not to foot the bill, but it'll be worth it. The stressful part now is tracking down all the stuff for them. Washer and Dryer, Cabinets, 2 Bathroom Vanities, a Kitchen Sink....... The first 2 are giving me a bit of stress right now. Not having a vehicle kinda slows things down too. But anyways. I'm hoping to pick up the washer and dryer tomorrow, have it delivered and installed by the end of the week. SO pumped to be able to wash a single underwear if I wanted to. Hah!

And of course. What's an entry without updating you all on my non-existent love life ! It's non-existent. But, I'm not sad actually. Supercrush and I are still talking. He is going out on dates again because he broke up with his girlfriend (?) and I messaged PBC. Yup. Hahaha, like a week after New Years. I don't feel bad. He messaged me back anyways ~ And so that was that. Everything negative seems to be out of my mind right now and I'm truly finding that everything is making me smile, and I'm happy about 90% of the time now. The only time I cried since mid-December was when my mom sent me a very dis-heartening message. It made me feel bad because she was pretty much saying if I wasn't myself I would be better. Anyways. I was sad for a few hours then I was okay again.

I've developed a new habit of taking photos of everything. Everything I see has a story I can think of, or something funny I can caption. Some of them are a hit. Some of them aren't. I dunno if its getting old or annoying, but my brain is always thinking and focusing, what do I see and what story can I tell. I think its fun anyways. Maybe shows how much I don't have a life, but it's giving me soemthing to do :p

But. I'm SUPER tired right now. It's only been a week since reno's started and I'm dead tired today. I'm sure I slipped into a coma last night and I hope I slip into one tonight too. (ps its only 9pm right now too)

No comments: