Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Your heart comes crashing down

It's been just over half a year since I started seeing Coleston.

I first hooked up with him in late May I think it was.  I really liked him.  He had so much patience for me.  And it started getting easier and easier to trust him because he would always message me back.  If I got mad it wouldn't matter.

I don't know what went wrong.....

Well... I do.

He's a bad person.  He has good intentions.... but he's such a hypocrite.  Towards the last little bit we started getting into arguments more and more often.  And when I tried to do some problem solving and damage control..... He always got really defenisve.  And started blaming me, and would always say I am who I am, I'm not going to change for anyone.  So....  So I changed for him.  I said I was okay with him sleeping around.  It didn't really bother me because he never told me about anyone else.  And he was still good company.  But then.... sex started not being so fun anymore.  It was just the same thing over and over.  I would go over,  he would ask for a blow job, and then that lead to sex.  Never did any foreplay for me.  I mean.... in the beginning I did say I didn't like guys going down on me.  But .... like a finger wouldn't hurt right?

Around October I started hinting that my birthday was coming up.  But he never asked.  Finally I just flat out told him.  And he said HBD only because I told him my birthday is today.  I told him I wanted to go on a road trip and have sex and do drugs.  I didn't think it was a lot to ask..... but to this day we never did any of those things.  Or anything that I wanted to do really.  It was just all about him.  Whenever he wanted sex or didn't want it.  The first time we argued and I was ready to call it quits, the reason I came back was because he told me 'If you aren't happily coming over and taking my dick night after night, then something has gone terribly wrong.'  And so we kinda sorta worked things out.  But it never lasted very long.  The last argument that we had I told him I wasn't happy and wanted to have a talk to try and work things out.  He ignored me.  4 times.  Just kept on pretending like I didn't say anything, hoping I would forget.  Like a puppy.  And I started to get mad and upset.  I started realizing how he only wanted things for himself.  He didn't care if I was unhappy as long as I came over to sex.  It started getting painful because I wasn't turned on half the time.  And I just wanted him to make me happy again.  But I'm not.

We didn't talk for almost 2 weeks.  Missed Christmas.  On New Years Eve I was out and about running errands when he send me a text message. 'Happy Holidays, Lover.  Hope you are having a good week'.  I told him I missed him and Sasha.  That I just wanted to talk to him for 5 minutes then we could go home and have make up sex.

His reply:

I have 2 ladies coming over tonight to do molly and play strip poker.

And.....

So.... I'm done.

I don't want to be in your life anymore.  I wanted to do those things with you and you knew it.  And you just said that to rub in my face.

I'm done getting hurt by you.

I'll miss you, but I don't want someone like you in my life anymore either.

No comments: