Sunday, April 09, 2017




I always think about how fate works.  What are the chances that I would have bumped into both of my brothers and the UPS man that day years ago.  That I happened to get off the train at that exact time, take that exact specific route to my gramma's and for UPS man to have left his thing at that exact same time for us to cross paths.

3 things happened yesterday that I just thought were bizarre (probably mostly me looking for signs, undoubtedly).

The first day where I spent the quarters from my lucky red envelopes from work.

That I was wondering if B ever saw me walking or thought about me and then to have him stop exactly for me at the crosswalk.

The last red bead fell off the anklet I made when I was sad as I lay in bed yesterday.

It means good bye right?

No comments: