Friday, June 26, 2015

Bummer Man

UPS Man is growing on me :(

I know because I felt a little sad when he didn't show up today.

I've been thinking a bit since that day my co-workers creeped him on FB and I'm not sure why but suddenly I started getting nervous when I had to talk to him. Last week when I came back from Vancouver I gave him a small package of the Strawberry Crunch and Aero chocolate bars. On Monday he asked me where I got them from and laughed and told him Vancouver.
Didn't think anything of it.
On Tuesday I left work early for a doctor's appointment. While waiting at the bus stop, UPS Guy pulls up and stops to chat, then gives me candy! Reciprocation. So of course, I got really excited and got the stupid brain thinking. If I see him this week I'll ask him if he wants to hang out. If not, its a sign and not meant to be.

I'm gonna ask him out.
YEAH.
I'M GONNA ASK UPS MAN OUT !!
THE NEXT TIME I SEE UPS MAN I'M GONNA ASK THAT GUY OUT.
YEAH !!!!!!

So, not only did I not see him the rest of the week, someone other UPS guy came in today.
It was like a mean, mean joke.

No comments: