Saturday, June 17, 2006

woo almost didn't make it

theoretically speaking....my i-net seemed to almost crash... but i got to this page so here comes my attempt at making some more entries. Sooo, i finished my artH calss and got my mark back... %80..pooh... well my average was a A- so i should be pretty happy...(pretty shitty though considering the U doesn't include spring/summer marks in my GPA...DAMMIT)
but aaany-hoo. So...apparently 'budgeting' is a lot harder to do when one has a lot of stuff they wish/need to purchase... pretty shitty. Fathers day (as i stated last post) is in 2 days, so i need to polish of the rest of my daddy's gift. Aside from that i'm going to have to dish out a big C-note in a few days for the rest of my NYpics and the rest of cathy's scrapbook (stupid i forgot to consider the rest of the photos' id have to get developed) ARG. I also want to get some new clothes (and those white&purple pumas....) : ( but sadly, i think i'm going to give up on the puma's. siiiigh. I only have like... 3 work shirts that i wear and 2 of them look almost identical so i'm sure that my servers think i'm a dirty diryt child. Welll, i want to say that cathy's scrapbook is coming along nicely... of course i only have like...10 of the 40+ pictures in right now, soooo i'm sure it'll be fine. My crafty projects usually turn out pretty good. Eeeem... oh oh animethons coming up in the beginning of july! (dont have 2 skip it for portfolio review in mid august like i did last year this time) Whoo-hooo. still hoping to go as Kakashi. If i get him all finished maybe i can finish my 3/4 done miwako costume too. hahah oh the shame.....
speaking of shame. Charles started talking to me on msn today. (charles is my former boyfriend mitchs' bestest friend in the whole world, who i was kinda maybe seeing before i hooked up w/ mitch....wow i'm a dumb kid....) But anyways, so yeah, low and behold he started talking to me in whats been like...8 months maybe? and he was saying crap like *ooh i was just thinkin of ya, and i missed ya, and i liked your booty*?!?!?! what the HELL is that. seriously i have absolutley no idea what man in their right mind would strike up a conversation w/ an old friend saying
*i missed you and your bum!* deserves a swift kick in the groin right there i'll tell ya... jerk....
but ANY-ways...i should go to sleep. I'm going to WEM 2morrow w/ the I-train and L-....bus.... and i ......oh Doooooh.. i just glimpsed up and seen my every so growing collection of manga remembering that the new volume of each series i have should be coming out soon (if not alreayd here) and also remembered all those other mangas i wanted 2 purchase, with the money that i dont have.... *sob sob* why cruel world WHY!!!

No comments: