Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tra lalaaa

Last day of art class today.... le sigh. I actually really like this summer class, it was pretty fun. I'm bery sad that i wont get to see the purdy man anymore. Yeaaaah he gets really angry really easy but hes pretty pretty. Boo urns, i'm so jealous that he bought Christine so many drinks.... Poooh why'd christine have to tell me that. I wanted to go to but, like yeaah i didn't want to go by myself. Sooo i went and watched the Skeleton Key with Elaine today. It was pretty good i guess. And i've got a fucker of a sore throat. Poooh how come i dont have a boyfriend..... I think that the best place to meet a guy would be at work. No i dont mean dating a co worker cuz i think that'd be awkward. But like, if i was working and one of my customers hit on me, or waited for me after work. I think that'd be sweet. How come i dont attract anyone but creepy ppl. siiigh. Well Jess came out and is not safely back in fort mac. She said sounds of the underground was great and she met a new guy friend. Ah but i really should go to sleep, my eyes are slowly rolling 2 the back of my head.... aaah.... goood night

No comments: